2012-04-15

Meiji Yan Yan!

Yan Yan Dance~! *:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*
Delicious cream and biscuit in a box.  

My mum didn't want to buy me one the other day, so I got one recently to satisfy my craving. Hehe.

They have different Japanese sentences on the each stick, but my Japanese isn't good enough to decipher what the sentence means 
(⌒_⌒;)
It was yummy as always~ 



Even Tombot is here~

Picnik was bought over by Google (´A`) I do hope that the Google version will be as good as Picnik. Sad to see it go. Picnik advertised these three sites, AviaryPicMonkey and Google+ (which is rather user-unfriendly to me) Can also use Picasa.

Picnik is easy to use and quick tool for making collages. I liked it a lot even thought I used it for only a few months. 

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...